Skip to main content

FOX NEWS: Parkland student: CNN gave me 'scripted' questions on guns


Parkland student: CNN gave me 'scripted' questions on guns



Colton Haab, a Junior ROTC student and survivor of the school shooting in Parkland, Fla. last week, said he going to participate in the CNN town hall Wednesday night, but decided not to when he said the network provided him with a list of “scripted questions.” "I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinions on my questions," Haab said told a local ABC affiliate, WPLG-TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS: Retired Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor warns against regime change in Venezuela

Retired Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor warns against regime change in Venezuela Military intervention in Venezuela would be a 'enormous money pit', warns retired U.S. Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor, author of 'Margin of Victory.'

FOX NEWS: Airline pilots: What you don't know about commercial pilots

Airline pilots: What you don't know about commercial pilots Five things you don't know about airline pilots, from low wages to their favorite part about flying.