Skip to main content

Suspected arsonist planned Japan's worst mass killing in 18 years: media

A man suspected of torching an animation studio in western Japan shouted that he had been plagiarized and appeared to have planned the attack, media said on Friday after a blaze that killed 33 people in Japan's worst mass killing in two decades.


from Reuters: World News https://ift.tt/2JUiyyL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS: Retired Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor warns against regime change in Venezuela

Retired Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor warns against regime change in Venezuela Military intervention in Venezuela would be a 'enormous money pit', warns retired U.S. Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor, author of 'Margin of Victory.'

Senior Chinese diplomat says warmly welcomes inter-Korean summit

China strongly supports and warmly welcomes the agreement reached by the two Koreas at their summit in Pyongyang, and believes that the opportunity for peace should not be lost again, the Chinese government's top diplomat said on Thursday. from Reuters: World News https://ift.tt/2xpGF2W

Albanian opposition blocks roads in push for snap polls

Several thousand supporters of Albania's opposition parties blocked national roads in a dozen towns on Thursday evening, the latest in three months of protests to try to push the government to accept snap elections. from Reuters: World News https://reut.rs/2GTABU7