Skip to main content

FOX NEWS: South Carolina double-murder victim received threat from stranger prior to slayings, family says: report


South Carolina double-murder victim received threat from stranger prior to slayings, family says: report



Relatives of the well-known South Carolina mother and son who were gunned down at their hunting lodge earlier this month revealed that one of the victims had received threats, but the family did not believe at the time that they were credible, according to a recent report. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOX NEWS: Retired Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor warns against regime change in Venezuela

Retired Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor warns against regime change in Venezuela Military intervention in Venezuela would be a 'enormous money pit', warns retired U.S. Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor, author of 'Margin of Victory.'

Four killed in Ukrainian military helicopter crash

A Ukrainian Soviet-designed military helicopter Mi-8 crashed late on Wednesday in western Ukraine, killing all four crew members, Ukrainian land forces said on Thursday. from Reuters: World News https://reut.rs/2HLd4GD

Senior Chinese diplomat says warmly welcomes inter-Korean summit

China strongly supports and warmly welcomes the agreement reached by the two Koreas at their summit in Pyongyang, and believes that the opportunity for peace should not be lost again, the Chinese government's top diplomat said on Thursday. from Reuters: World News https://ift.tt/2xpGF2W